Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Sunday, March 23, 2003

I try to be strong, to not complain alot and not let the things that bother me show. Sometimes i think i try to hard. I shut people out, becuase i get scared. Scared of really opening up to them. Scared that they will find my weakness's. I dont get close to alot of people, i only trust a certain few. And the ones i trust, i am to afraid to ask for help. I dont want people to think im weak, that i cant handle what life throws me. But i think i give off the wrong impression when it comes to this. I can only handle so much.
I need help


I need a hug


I need someone to talk to


I need to know people care about me


I need to hear the honest truth


I need advice


I need to stop saying im fine when im not


I need for someone to realize that even tho i say im fine, im not


I need someone to force me to talk about everything


I need to feel in control again







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home