Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

I keep going back to saturday night. And how even though some people made me so mad, it was so much fun. I got so many hugs on saturday, mainly from casey, andrew, and matt. I felt so safe, and for the first time that everything was going to be alright. I want another hug, from one of those boys. Its so weird how you feel so different when different people hug you. Like casey's hugs are comfortable, like i feel so much better after it, and i feel safe. Andrews hugs are safe, like everything will be ok. Matts hugs are fun, for that minute i forget everything going on and just feel safe and comfortable. I love those boys so much, i really dont know where i would be without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home