Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Monday, July 28, 2003

Wooo Woo Wooo

Im in a random mood tonight, Ive been thinking alot. So this post wont make much sense
My rooms a mess, ive had to keep the whole rest of the house clean that i kinda slacked off on my room. Oh Well
I miss talking to matt everyday.
Target is a fun store.
I still need to go clothes shopping, but i cant find anything i want or its too expensive. Bah!
Im looking forward to school but im not at the same time, i dont want the work but i want to see everyone.
Crew is going alright.
The dog house is beautiful! YAY
Today was not a good day

"Hi nice to meet you. Im impossible to know."- Alecia
So true. So True.'
Thinking is a dangerous thing.
I wish i were graduating early, but at the same time im glad im not. I dont want to miss out on next year but i want to get away from highschool.
I realized today how much i missed talking to rob, and how glad i am that hes doing crew.
Someone asked me today about what i want to be when highschool is over and where i want to go to college. And the truth is i dont really know, Im not one to plan the future, as my future is so uncertain. My life is so uncertain and yet all i can do is go with the flow and hope for the best.
Bah see thats why thinking is bad.
Im tired.
I wish i could go out to a party. Not to drink, just to party.
this year is going to be weird the freshman look up to the junior and seniors and i just dont want to let them down.
I am excited for theater meetings to start again
Happy Birthday Craigy... Please dont move.
I need to start saving for shopping money for new york!
YaY new york, I cant wait.
Freshman year feels so long ago.
Yay for auditioning for shows this year
Yay for crew this year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home