Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Its too damn Hot!

So here i sit, eating chocolate pudding, watching tv, trying to do homework and write. TOday is a boring day, i am waiting for someone to get home so i can go swimming. Nothing too exciting to document, except its hotter than hell outside, and i neever want to go out ever again. Crew starts soon YAY everyone seems to be excited about it. Good Good Good. I got a third windshield put on my car today, hopefully this one works. The last two have had like weird deformities in the glass. But i love my car sooooo much. Summer has gone by too fast but it has been a good one. I need to start excersising so i can look good for when school starts, becuase i am not to happy with how i look right now. But all will be fixed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home