Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Sunday, June 29, 2003

I am the girl who questions everything

I am the girl who loves emo music

I am the girl who wants to be loved

I am the girl who keeps the ones she cares about an arms length away.

I am the girl who stopped caring

I am the girl who cares too much

I am the girl who never gives up

I am the girl who has a friend who loves to see her smile

I am the girl who loves to cuddle

I am the girl who drives a lancer

I am the girl who feels very very lost

I am the girl who needs a few good friends

I am the girl who has more guy friends than girls

I am the girl who loves power tools

I am the girl who needs to be held when shes sad

I am the girl who hates to open up

I am the girl who wishes her life were different but likes it at the same time

I am the girl who has been thru two major open heart surgerys

I am the girl who is obsessed with the theater

I am the girl who has a hard time talking about the bad

I am the girl who sees the good in everyone

I am the girl who will always do what she has to even if its hard

I am the girl who is scared of death

I am the girl who hates balloons popping

I am the girl who trys to stay positive

I am the girl who loves action movies

I am the girl who sings in the shower

I am the girl who respects everyone

I am the girl who holds a few peoples opinions close to her heart

I am the girl who has little patience

I am the girl who has never kissed a guy

I am the girl who wishes people would understand her

I am the girl who is misunderstood

I am the girl who is sarcastic

I am the girl who loves dumb jokes

I am the girl who cries when she is scared

I am the girl who is afraid of being hit

I am the girl who is afraid of trusting

I am the girl who is afraid of falling in love

I am the girl who is not as strong as everyone thinks

I am the girl who hates to be weak

I am the girl who is confused

I am the girl who never goes the speed limit

I am the girl who dreams alot

I am the girl who no one can discourage

I am the girl who hears everything people say

I am the girl who likes what she sees in the mirror

I am the girl who needs to be told everything will be ok by a certain person to believe it

I am the girl who needs a sense of normalcy

I am the girl who doesnt need to be friends with everyone

I am the girl who is ok with being herself

I am the girl who built many protection walls

I am the girl who has been hurt by many

I am the girl who people think they can use but cant

I am the girl who likes a boy very much

I am the girl who a certain boy can make smile with everything he says

I am the girl who worries alot

I am the girl who loves to be hugged

I am the girl who loves the beach

I am the girl who likes guys who wear hats

I am the girl who is trying to find herself

I am the girl who has strong opinions and beliefs

I am the girl who has faith when things are hard

I am the girl who has only let three people see the real true her.

I am the girl who is a sucker for romance movies

I am the girl who takes life minute by minute

I am the girl who hates drugs

I am the girl who is afraid of needles

I am the girl who cries before surgery

I am the girl who needs her friends to be there

I am the girl who hates people who play mind games

I am the girl who is afraid of losing the ones she loves most

I am the girl who likes to take pictures

I am the girl who likes when her guy friends protect her

I am the girl who feels safe with her guy friends

I am the girl who people think is innocent

I am the girl who laughs at everything

I am the girl who tries to help people

I am the girl who wants to feel needed

I am the girl who needs to be told shes special

I am the girl who tries to think she doesnt need anyone

I am the girl who hopes and prays that things will be

alright

I am the girl who hides her emotions

I am the girl who pretends everything is okay

I am the girl who hopes she will be okay one day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home