Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Thursday, May 22, 2003

today was a very long but fun. I woke up way too early, went to school, took my english final, and then chilled in Idlers class for the rest of the day. All day long i thought Rob was mad at me, because this morning he totally ignored me. but 7th hour he walked in and sat down next to me and we talked for a while. It was nice becuase i always have good conversations with him. He took the final and then we sat backstage and talked for a while longer. I enjoyed it alot. He signed my yearbook, he wasnt going to but i gave him the sad face that i know gets to him, and so he signed it. hehe. =] we then went to taco bell and had lunch. After lunch, kaila katie and i went to tims house for the yearbook signing party. It was nice because i got the people i wanted to. I have my page of the boys i love and it was weird becuase i didnt tell them to sign on that page they all just did.
Im tired i will write alot more tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home