Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Thursday, April 24, 2003

I called that one. Nothing can stay gold forever, and for me it seems nothing can go my way for longer than a day. Well atleast lately. I got in a fight with a friend today, and i find it so funny how it always ends up comming back to me, how everything gets turned around to be my fault. I hate drama, and how some people need to have it in their life. I really do. And i find it funny how people like go out looking for it. Maybe its just me and how i wish i had nothing going on, that i could just go on with nothing being wrong. Or maybe its the fact that im faced with something so big that i realize how pathetic the small problems are. I get tired of being dumped by people. Having people just like dissapear. Stop making effort to want to do anything. And How people cop out when things get tough, luckily have mostly friends can handle my problems, who can help me deal with them. But there are always the few who are to scared to deal with whats going on and just cop out. And then make excuses becuase they just cant admit they are scared. I would understand becuase i am scared too. And i wish i could cop out when things get tough, but surprise surprise i cant. But like i said most of my friends can understand and be there for me, and im greatful for that! But gosh it sucks when my best friend who is supposed to be there for me the most, cops out. Just like stops caring. And then blames it on me. Last year a week before my surgery, i lost my 2 best friends, and what happens this year? same thing, except i only lost one. and i havent lost her yet but it sure feels like it. But it wont be as hard for me this time around, one i have been preparing myself for this for like a month, and two i have so many other amazing friends to fall back on. That was the good thing about this year i was open and made more friends, last year i closed my self up and really only hung out with a group of like 5 people. But this year is different and i am so glad it is different.

And Im so sick of people treating me differently, im still the same old casey that was there before. So treat me like you did before. Becuase i hate being treated differently, treating me like im going to break or something. To me thats the worst thing you can do.

"There's no sense in saying
That accusing you of using me ain't right
But I will not give up without a fight
Do or die
Yeah take it back"
- midtown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home