Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

I have the most amazing friends. I have finally found a group of kids who i can honestly call the best friends i have ever had, and i couldnt ask for anything else. These kids amaze me everyday. I really dont know how i got so lucky. They wont give up on me, or let me give up on myself. They tell me they love me when im sad. They tell me i mean something to them when i feel like nothing. They tell me every thing will be alright when i no longer believe that. They tell me they are here for me when im feeling down. They support me every step of the way. They promise they have my back. They Promise to catch me when i fall. I cant believe i am so lucky to have people like this. I have learned so much from them. I am learning that it is ok to ask for help. Three people have seen me break down, and i didnt feel embarrassed after i did, I felt better, because they helped me so much, They let me break down and then talked to me afterwards. They didnt turn away like they could have or walk away like they could have. They Cared, and that means so much. I dont know where i would be without them. Probably not in a good place. They are the only things that keep me sane. The only people that let me know everything is alright. So Thank you guys. I have needed you more than ever and you have been there supporting and helping me. It means the world to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home