Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Tonights entry will probably jump around, i am just going to write down everything on my mind.
I cant wait to get my dress, altho i have to wait a year to wear it, its perfect and i love it. My best friend is drifting away, and there is nothing i can do. I try to keep everything going but she doesnt seem to care, so what can i do? Try and not worry about it i guess. I spent almost 7 hours today with a boy who makes me so incredibly happy. He makes me feel good about myself and truly cares about me! Yayness :). So i came home today in a good mood. He makes a good pillow, hehe ahh i cant stop smiling, and thinking about him, Damn boy who make me feel like a little kid at christmas. Hehe that was a random comparison, Fits my mood. Its funny how involved i became with crew for the dance show, and how close i am now with the 4 boys who work on it with me! The car ride home was fun, we talked the entire way to his house, he made me happy, talking about random stuff and cars, i know alot about cars now. Ok enough babbling about a cute boy. Im off to Bed, and for tonight and probably only tonight i will have good dreams. Good Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home