Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Sunday, June 08, 2003

Long time since my last post. Lets see lets see. Last week i relaxed and worked on school work. Yes you heard me right i still have school work to do. Blah. Only 3 more finals to go. But a lot of work left. Its the best way to spend a summer vacation i swear. Ive gone out the past few nights, its been fun. I miss seeing alot of people. But there will be sports all summer so i will still get to see them. Talked to matt for a while today, hes in oklahoma for a week or so. Supposably its cooler and rainy. Not Fair. Miss Ya Kiddo.
Haha Jackass is on so im going to go watch it, I will update more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home