Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

So its been awhile since my last post. To tell you the truth ive been quite busy, and when im not doing anything im sleeping. Lets see how things are going.....
We are trading in my not so good mustang, for a really good new car, what kind it will be has yet to be determined. I want to get a Lancer, however they are a tad expensive so maybe you never know we can find a cheaper one! *crosses fingers* My mustang which is an 1983 is now an antique, not running as well, so away it goes.
At last check 2 weeks and 4 days till california. Oh gosh i am so excited. Its going to be soooo much fun and so nice to get away for a week. YAYAYAY! life right now is wonderful. I know this was short but i wanted to update anyways

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home