Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Monday, July 14, 2003

Today is another day

Im starting over, new template, new comments new everything except i didnt delete my old posts. It seems happier and i am alot happier, so it all just goes now. Lets see how have things been going. Well since i got back from camp i havent done much. I feel like TV and such is a waste of time, since i was so busy with everything at camp. Crew starts next week so i will have something to do. I have missed the crew kids alot and this show crew is really small 4 people including myself so it will be alot of fun! Things right now are just going good for me, and i like it that way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home