Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Sunday, November 09, 2003

I need to know that things are gonna look up

I am so very tired, and kind of on a high from tonight so this probably wont make much sense. But i need to write, so here it goes.
Tonight was very interesting.
I'm unhappy
I wish i were happy
I wish everything would magically dissapear
I wish i would stop pushing things/ people away
Tonight was the first time in a long time, i felt like things were ok for a few hours.
I have to babysit tomorrow, oh well it will be fun because casey is going with
Trivia night friday, Michelles team is going to kick ass because Casey-squared is on it.
I got home and just started crying its weird, and i cant stop
Casey makes me happy
So does Chiara
and Michelle
Hanging out with casey sitting in his backyard talking about everything and anything makes my life ok for a little while.
So does laughing with chiara about gross stuff she doesnt like

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home