Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Saturday, November 01, 2003

Stand and stare at the catwalk....

Tonight was by far the scariest night ever. Eldridge stories, and creepy noises. I saw and heard things tonight, that scared the shit out of me. I sat in the back and cried because we werent allowed to leave.

I saw the shadows of "something" walking past the safety lights

I saw the booth door open

I saw the light next to the monitor when there is no light there in the first place

I saw someone or something up on the catwalk,

and then What little light was left go out.

I saw people that i never would have imagined would freak out, freak out

I heard Footsteps

i heard screams

I heard whispers and talking


I wanted so badly to leave and i couldnt, quinn wouldnt let us. It was terrible. And after it was over i wanted to leave. But casey had to go back in and look at the catwalk again. And Again i cried. Out of being so freaked out i couldnt think straight and that i didnt want anything to happen to him.


P.S. Jaclyn Is Awesome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home