Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Sunday, October 05, 2003

"'Cause really thats all life is, Sister. Its a Series of Moments"

This week has been quite an interesting one. Both Good and Bad, however sadly to say more bad than good. Writing is my escape and lately i have been to scared to write. Because i keep shoving things to the back of my mind... As to hopefully prevent myself from thinking about them. I am unhappy and angry and i just keep pushing it farther back in my mind so i dont have to deal with it. Yet it really is all i think about. Not alot in my life is happy anymore. And i hate it. But there isnt a whole lot i can do. Except go on and try to be "happy"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home