Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

"When I dont believe in Anything"

This week sucks.
The littlest things that normally wont really piss me off really make me mad. Like to the point of where i get so frustrated and need to walk away. And yet at the same time the smallest things make me so happy. Its like a constant up and down. It sucks. I cant stop thinking about certain things, and it upsets me. Some of my friends are worried about me... I dont know what to do to make them not worry becuase i dont really even know why im so upset lately.... And it scares me that people are worried about me.... And i dont know why... Wait i do know why...
I need to firgure things out. and yet at the same time i need people to stop putting me down. because it sucks.... Seriously i think i might have to kick some ass. Like i could actually do that.
Im trying
Believe me
Im Trying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home