Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

The weather is here I wish you were beautiful

3 days into school and im ready for it to be over. Everyone says dont be so anxious for it to be over, but i am. I am ready to move on, do something productive with my life that doesnt involve me sitting in 3 different classrooms everyday for an hour and a half. Yea there is college after highschool but there is alot more freedom that comes with college. Its all up to you, you cant depend on anyone else or blame your mistakes on anyone else. Its all up to you. While that sounds very scary it also sounds like a beautiful challenge. One i want to take on, and accomplish.
There are so many times i wish i were graduating early, graduating with almost all of my closest friends. The ones i look up to, and have such a good time with, and confide in and who mean so much to me. But then i would miss out on a year of theater, my greatest passion. The end of the year is going to be the hardest for me. But i will get through it, and move onto next year, where i will have great shoes to fill, and alot to accomplish. Maybe this is my punnishment for having more in common with kids older than me, my punnishment for becoming such good friends with people i knew would end up leaving before me. But i would have missed out on alot of great memories, talks, and overall good times. But with these close friends going off to college, it only opens a new door for me, a door which holds road trips and parties and times to hang out with them. So i guess it wont be totally tragic. I hope.



"The weather is here I wish you were beautiful
The skies are too clear life's easy today
The beer is too cold, the daquiri's too fruitiful
There's no place like home when it's this far away
I don't care what they say"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home