Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Monday, August 11, 2003

Long Days, Long Nights

First say of school, a very long day. I like block scheduling, and i think i will really like it as long as we do stuff the whole class, i am too ADD to sit in class and read or listen to rules or lectures, it just doesnt happen. So today was a long day to get thru.
Highlights of My Day.
* First hour chemistry, with quinn, and kaila and stephanie.

*Not being allowed to sit on the floor becuase the loser security guard that used to be in the parking lot moved to the the drama/auditorium area of the school.

*Rehearsal

*sitting in the make up room talking to rob and tedy

* the ditzy freshman in design tech who say "like" and "Ohmygod" was too many times

* Miss Katie Lacher my math buddy

* No more spanish

* My crazy math teacher

*7 minute Passing Periods

* They played U2 during the passing period

* Rob came back to crew!

* My new planner

* How cute one boy looked today!!!

* My long conversation with him

* FInding out the cute boy in design tech, is a sophmore and been expelled from 9 schools in the last 2 years

Overall it wasnt too bad of a day
Part 2 Day 2 comes along tomorrow.

o yea and i want to say how proud i am of a certian two boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home