Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Thursday, August 28, 2003

I'll never be the same

So more auditions tomorrow. Yea im getting sick of the auditioning process. Hopefully i get a part in this one. I dont want any more rejection.. But then again i done think anyone wants it. Im excited for this show. Im learning sound and lighting and helping with set. Should be fun maybe. i hope.....
So i could probably list yesterday as the worst day in the history of the world. But thanks too Two of my best friends i had the best night ever. It was mucho fun and im glad i went out with them.
Yea and i dont care anymore about being called a bitch, so what i dont care what they think as long as my best friends dont think i am thats all that matters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home