Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Saturday, November 01, 2003

Best Friends Means......

Today/tonight was very interesting.

It probably didnt help that i only got like 5 or 6 hours of sleep last night, Which i blame all on Casey. Because he talked about eldrige and creeped me out alot between the time we left the school and the time i took him home. I kept hearing things as i would fall asleep, and i just couldnt sleep because i would freak my self out. THen at like 8:30 an hour or so before i wanted to get up, he calls me to see how i slept, because when i dropped him off i was still really scared.

Some people brought up subjects tonight that bring back a lot of bad memories, so i was kind of down tonight. So on the way to drop casey off he asked me what made me happy, it was so random that i couldnt think of anything. So i thought about it on the way home, and so far here is what i came up with.

Happy Things
* Casey
* Rob
* Caseys Hugs, and our long talks and random adventures
* Robs Stupid jokes, and stories, and our long talks
* Theatre Company
* The stage even though i am too scared to be on there alone
* Hanging out with Casey and Sam
* My closest friends in Theater
* Driving people home
* TGIFridays
* My memories that i have with certian people
* All the stuff i have from shows that have cool stories behind it
* IHOP
* Pictures

thats all for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home