Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Why are you writing a note to yourself?




So today was fun.
I got yelled at first hour, for laughing at the note casey wrote me.
Got caught twice writing notes to chiara.
Ran on no sleep today
Was probably a bitch( sorry if i was)
Was actually excited to Babysit 6 kids next week
Had alot of Awkward moments with people who dislike me
Found out someone is mad at me, but i just dont care, its always something with that person. And i cant take having everything blamed on me anymore
Found out i have 2 subs on friday
Talked to casey( who made my day 50 thousand times better)
Talked to chiara( who made my day 50 thousand times better)
Was grumpy all day BOOOO

If you could step
into my head, tell
Me would you still know me

And if I made you mad today,
Tell me would you love me tomorrow?

Or would you say that you don’t care,
And then leave me standing here
Like the fool who is drowning in dispair ?

You took for granted all the times
I never let you down





That is all for now

Oh and the C with cookie monster reminds me of caseys cookie monster voice on monday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home