Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Think of me Babe whenever

5 & diner

my 2 favorite people

Laughing over the dumbest things all day and night

being part of the devilish duo

not wanting to change a thing

apartment

california

wishing the night would never end

knowing the person who knows most about me isnt going anywhere

or the person who knows close to alot about me isnt going anywhere either

trying so hard not to cry

wishing i could forget the bad, but being so greatful i remember the good

wishing my mom hadnt put me in a bad mood

but being so glad that my best friend was there to ask what was wrong and make it better

Laughing more

Being attacked by the ball

Soccer

and so much more

This weekend, should never end.

knowing it will makes me sad

knowing there will be many more makes me happy

this happy high better never go away

please dont let it go away

i need it so much right now

I wish tonight never ended

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home