Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

What do you see?

I enjoyed my day off for the most part.
I dont want to go to school tomorrow.
I figured out my entire schedule for next year which is exciting

"heres the things i meant
but never said"

There is so much i dont want to talk about. So much no one would understand. And it sucks because it sits in the back of my mind. Someone told me two days ago everything wrong or bad in my life i deserve.. and im starting to believe it.
I try so hard to believe its not true. And someone else said ive become very distant and edgey lately.
I dont know anymore.
I was in such a wonderful mood, and i am trying so hard to keep it that way, but its so hard

what do you see
when you look at me?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home