Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Rain Rain Dont Go away!

Today was a very good day. It was amazing, i havent had a true good day in so long. Im tired of letting things get to me. And while they still will, im just going to pretend they arent there or atleast just push them away. Because its too beautiful to be sad. Which is weird because rainy days and cloudy days usually put me in a funky mood.

Good Parts
*It rained, and rained and rained.
*My garage door opener broke. and when i tried to get into my house i fell. Twas very funny
*Casey's soccer practice ended up cancelled after they did training in the rain. So i took a soaked casey back to my house, to try and help me get inside. When i got home mom was here.
*We ate cookies and he helped me with my math homework
*I actually understood my math homework... and casey is going to help me now for the rest of the year!
* Dobb's is a totall kiss ass and actually taught class today, but only because he was being evaluated by the principal.
* Michelle and i got in trouble in that class
* and i dont think he likes me ( like i really care)
* Mom was in a good mood for once
* Dad wasnt home
* two more days left this week.
* Knowing i can take Advanced acting and Stage craft next year
* Knowing i can get my schedule changed so i have a decent math teacher


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home