Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Sunday, November 16, 2003



Nothing i can say will justify how wonderfully amazing this night was.
I am on such a happy high from it
I have need this for so long
I have needed people like casey and chiara for so long
and i am so scared that they are going to up and walk away, just like everything else good in my life
I dont have the best track record with keeping the things that make me happy
and i told both of them that tonight.
and they both said they would leave
and i just hope and hope and hope its true

Laying on slides
being pushed down slides
swinging
talking and talking and talking
never wanting it to end
not wanting to go to sleep
falling asleep on the slide, even if it only was for 5 minutes
being scared
talking some more
trying not to cry
knowing away from home i am in a good place
knowing i have people to talk to
actually having people to trust
and people who care
people who want to hang out with me

Tonight was incredible, and words cant describe it. Except that im doing ok... finally im doing ok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home