Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Have you ever?

Tonight was fun
we somehow ended up at sun ray park again
Casey scared me, like literally, scared me like 3 times tonight
Talking
Stupid songs that bring back stupid memories
Being the queen of something, not so good
Rumors.
Stupid rumors
Cold
Freezing
Laying on the slide
Being thouroughly freaked out
Crying....... Booooo
Tomorrow night
i mean tonight
being tired
wanting to sleep
but knowing i probably wont be able too
knowing i will be woken up by one of my best friends
Falling asleep on one of my friends, at the park in the cold
Tonight was Magnificent

Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home