Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Little More Hope



Today was alright.
So sleepy
and there is no chance of sleep this weekend
and i cant sleep early tonight
ER is on
Have to find out who dies
Hmmmm WHo is it?
Tomorrow is friday, yay!
Cancell school and start the weekend early, i think so
Yay for getting notes from two special people
and pretty pens to write notes in
and having two subs tomorrow
and doing no work in 2 classes
Boo having to go back to the band room
Stupid kids who cant control themselves
we are in highschool for gods sake
Its much easier to write like this than paragraphs
So i can get to stompin' in my air force ones
Get it out of my head please?
I asked nicely does that count for anything?
FRIDAYNOWPLEASE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home