Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Monday, December 22, 2003

I am not: unhappy, but not happy at the same time
I hurt: alot and cant figure out why
I love: to laugh
I hate: that i was hurt by my best friends
I fear: i didnt make the right choice
I hope: that things will be okay in the end.
I hear: Taking Back Sunday.
I crave: a hug.
I regret: nothing right now
I cry: because i cant tell people im hurt.
I care: too much about my friends.
I always: drive myself crazy thinking.
I long to: be happy with everything in my life.
I feel alone: when i feel like people dont listen or care.
I listen:even when people think im not.
I hide: A lot.
I drive:when im sad or mad.
I sing: constantly.
I dance: goofy.
I write: exactly how i feel.
I play: off that i dont need people.
I miss: Park nights and talking.
I search: for the truth .
I learn: alot from peoples actions.
I feel: a lot and nothing at the same time.
I know: that nothing is going to be the same anymore regardless of what they say.
I say: the right things at the wrong times
I succeed: in hiding how i feel
I fail: in telling people when they have hurt me
I dream: way too much
I sleep: very little lately.
I wonder: where i will end up in life.
I want: to conquer my dreams.
I worry: about everything.
I have: to learn to not listen to the bad things people say.
I give: my all in everything i do.
I fight: realizing how i really feel.
I wait: for nothing.
I need: to figure things out.
I am: never sure of how i feel,
I think: I'm going crazy.
I can't help the fact that: i worry too much.
I sit: writing how i feel, wishing things were different, but knowing they never will be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home