Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Im never going to fall for a boy like you

Today was simply wonderful.

Maybe it was hanging out with mr. lima after school, and how appaled he was we didnt have a star on our tree.
Or laughing untill i couldnt breathe
Or the rain
and how everything smells, and looks when it rains
Or just how everything seems so right.
And im ignoring things that are unhappy
because its too beautiful to be unhappy


I wasnt that cold at the soccer game tonight. And they won so casey was happy. and tomorrow night is the championshiip game so that will be fun. Chiara and i ate the Top Ramen she made Yummy.

I hear the rain agaisnt my window, and i know for once i will be able to sleep. Its a comforting thing to me, laying in my bed listening to the rain on my window. It reminds me of when i was little, and everything was right. And how innocent i was and how good the world seemed. Its so easy to fall asleep. Because i concentrate of the rain and i dont think. I just listen. And im going to sit out in the rain for a while, tonight and enjoy the peacefulness. Everything seems so differents when it rains.
Its funny how drops of water can make me so happy. They can change everything drastically. I love it. I always will and have loved the rain.

Christmas lights in the rain, have to be the most gorgeous thing i have ever seen.

Friday, is upon us. 4 days next week and there is a two week break. And i will both see snow and turn 17 in that break. Exciting.

I cant wait to put on my dress, and look all cute, and have cute friends, and a cute friend date, and 50's and 60's and pictures and 5&Diner, and goofy swing dancing, and goofy friends, and laughing.


Sounds good to me.

Things are getting better, and im loving every minute of it. a friends advice was all i needed, and altho it took me a while to really understand it, it makes so much sense. and im so grateful to have someone to kick my ass back to where it needs to be.

lets skip school and go straight to the afternoon..


*Why dont we do it in the road?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home