Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Just Missed the Train

Im feeling the same as the post before the last one.
Or rather the two before the last one

WEIRD CRAPPY MOOD GO AWAY
And stop leaving me confused
I dont like this at all

Would you like to pick my brain?




I'll tell you what I've told all of them, you can't handle what goes through my head.




I push them away, a defense mechanism, if you're not around, no one gets hurt.




If you're around me too much, you'll become like me, and you'll go crazy.




It's happened before.




Avoid me at all costs, you'll regret all outcomes.




If I'm around you too much, we'll get too close, and then you'll do something...or I will, and we'll still all get hurt.




Why do people always want to hold you when you're crying?




I don't understand.




Don't touch me.




All I have are tears...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home