Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Thursday, December 04, 2003

I dont want to go home right now

Life goes on he said. Looking me straight in the eyes, he said that I needed to realize the time we have here is precious. I know, I said quietly. He told me everything happens for a reason”, which tonight was very hard to hear. We don’t always know the reason why, and maybe its because we aren’t meant to, or maybe its because we just haven’t figured it out. There will never be another December 4th 2003 at 8:15pm, it’s a moment that will come and go, that we cant take back, were his next words. When you look back a year from now and remember if you can remember what you were doing at this exact minute, sitting here talking to me about Living life, and death and being sad, are you going to be happy with how you were feeling? I don’t know, I said as I looked away, trying to force back tears. Continuing he said, Life is full of moments we wont ever get back. You have to live each moment as happy as you can be, no matter how hard things get. But I understand, your dealing with things as best you can, and I’m always here for you he said in his reassuring voice. I’m trying is all I could manage to say. Enjoy everything, I feel everything is set in stone; there is no point in worrying about when it’s going to end. You have to live in the moment, and enjoy and have fun, because when it’s over, it’s over. You have to stop looking back at the past so much and look at what you have now. And keep the people you have lost near to your heart and hope they are on to a better place. I just want this week to be over, for things to be happy again I looked him in the eye and told him. Things will be okay, they don’t look like it now, but they will be, his words of wisdom spoken while we sat at that table. And at that moment I believed every word of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home