Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Saturday, November 29, 2003

Time will heal all wounds

I have the two best friends in the entire world
* they almost get arrested with me
* They cheer me up
* They make me laugh harder than anyone i know
* They are all around good people
* THey are honest with me
* We cuddle and are cute
*They worry about me
* They listen when i need to talk
* they give wonderful advice
* We all love soccer
* They are all around adorable
* I love them both more everyday
* I have a new appreciation for Casey
* There are no akward silences with them
* I have wonderful inside jokes with them
* They make me Very Very Very happy
* I am comfortable with them
* We are ghetto together
* We rock out to music in my car
* Casey singing justin timberlake makes me smile


And so much more. I couldnt ask for anything better. So thank you both very much. SOmetimes i dont know why you put up with me. But im so grateful you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home