Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Bring me back to reality



Im sorry i cant live up to what you want
or who you thougt i was
Wait....
im not sorry
The only thing im sorry about is that you obviously wished i were someone different

I screwed up big time on saturday night
I hope you guys can forgive me
I need tomorrow night more than anything right now
I need to talk
Im sorry i freaked out
Im so sorry

Tonight was fun
COld and fun
Soccer again
Cute dog
Talks
Wishing casey would have been there
Tomorrow better please?

*Update 10:45*
I cant sleep
these are in no order of prefrence)

10 THINGS I LOVE

1. Casey
2. Chiara
3. Laying on the slide at Sun Ray
4. CCC
5. Laughing
6. weekends
7. Notes
8. Music
9. Theater
10. Soccer games


9 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO

1. Wednesday night
2. Moving out
3. Being with the CCC
4. Going to California
5. My birthday
6. a hug from casey tomorrow
7. Weekends
8. talking about whats going on
9. Park and talk

8 THINGS I WEAR EVERYDAY

1. Shirt
2. Jacket
3. underwear
4. Bra
5. shoes
6. Pants
7. a hair tie
8. belt


7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME

1. People
2. My house
3. My mom
4. My dad
5. Crying
6. Being unhappy
7. Everything right now

6 THINGS I TOUCH DAILY

1. my computer
2. my bed
3. my friends
4. my lipgloss
5. my pens
6. my car

5 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY

1. Talk to casey
2. Talk to chiara
3. talk online
4. sleep
5. eat

4 PEOPLE I SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH

1. Casey Lima
2. Chiara
3. My family ( iguess i dont know)
4. Myself

3 MOVIES I COULD WATCH AGAIN AND AGAIN

1. A walk to remember
2. 10 things i hate about you
3. Super troopers

2 FAVORITE SONGS OF THE MOMENT

1. Are you happy now?
2. Anything beatles

1 PERSON I COULD SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH

1. Casey or Chiara i cant choose, so i choose both


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home