Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Sunday, November 23, 2003

call my name and save me from the dark



Tonight was interesting
I was lost in thought tonight
and lost in memories
that i wish i could forget
I told chiara stuff that i havent ever told anyone
it was weird
I wonder why they stick around sometimes
like what they see in me
because right now i dont see very much in myself
I dont know
i just dont know anymore
and i have to explain everything running through my head to casey tomorrow
because i told him i would
oh and chiara because she will be there
I dont know
they are the reason, right now i have to get up in the morning
Why why why?
I have too many problems
Why do people want to get involved?
I dont want this to be like the other times
being screwed over in the end
But i know it wont
I hope it wont
Its too good and i need it too much
for it to go away
we have so much to look forward too
the three of us
Tonight i realized how greatful i am for them
I heard i love you from them like 40 times
more than i have heard it from anyone else these past few months
I needed to hear it
Just being with them made me feel better
Even tho i was still thinking about everything
It made things seem alittle less scary
and made me feel not so much alone
There is no point to this entry
Its just i cant sleep
and i need something
to keep my mind off everything
Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home