Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Monday, December 08, 2003

FRIDAYNOWPLEASE?

Today was crap

Maybe it was because i woke up late
and ran around trying to do everything in 10 minutes
Or that people went through my stuff at lunch
Or i was made fun of, but that doesnt bother me so much usually
Except today when everything bothered me
I was sick of the sarcastic comments
my dog is sick
Ive had her since i was 4 and a half
she's 12
thats old
i dont want to let go anytime soon
I have math, i dont understand
I feel like im going to cry
i already did that once tonight
but i cant help it tonight
either that or im going to bitch someone out
and i dont want to do that
because it will probably end up being someone who doesnt deserve it
I hope he is okay
they said his surgery went well
one good part of my day atleast
My cell is broken
Today sucked

Please be over now?!?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home