Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Monday, December 08, 2003

Beautiful Disaster



There are so many other things i could be doing right now.
Instead im singing along to the music im listening too, trying to keep what voice i had after voice lessons, and writing in here.
Ive been in a really bad mood the past few days. The kind of mood, where everything is annoying. And i want to get out of it. Bah.

"Sometimes
I wish I was brave
I wish I was stronger
I wish I could feel no pain
I wish I was young
I wish I was shy
I wish I was honest
I wish I was you not I

'Cause
I feel so mad
I feel so angry
I feel so callused
So lost, confused, again
I feel so cheap
So used, unfaithful
Let's start over"

*Lyrics that fit so perfectly to my mood right now*

23 days untill my birthday
Dance this weekend. Yay im excited to get dressed up, and take pictures and eat at 5&Diner and have fun. I have the best people to go with. And the best "friend date" i could ask for. 50's like woah
Christmas lights on mill ave. Friday night
Its cold
Its nice
I looked like a whore friday night, it makes me laugh
Chiara having a stare down with a lady 4 thousand times her size makes me laugh
Talking about how if they got in a fight i would take pictures and make a blog story about Chiara's last few moments of life, before the lady sat on her. Makes me laugh too
Im losing my mind
Its bad.
Really Bad
Anyone seen it?
Poster store on mill, is the best store ever
Johnny Depp is Hott
That is all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home