Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Beautiful

The past 5 days or so, i havent been in the best mood. There is something about this weather, that puts me in a weird mood. Every year, the weather changes and i get confused. Confused about everything going on. This year is easier and harder in a way. I have someone this year to talk to. You know to share both the good and the bad in my life. Which is weird only because for once in my life, there is someone there. Its hard to talk about stuff, that i have kept inside for so long. But its good for me.

I love this time of year. I love wearing scarfs and jackets. And freezing, and chirstmas. Hot chocolate, fires, being with people i love. Walking around looking at christmas lights, Getting people gifts. And Christmas music. I love all of it.
And i love that i have two friends who love to walk and look at lights. And just talk, whether it be in my car or at the park. Friends who laugh with me. And are goofy. And accept me for me. The person who just cant be happy all the time. The person who is down sometimes, who has a lot going on. I need people like that. And i finally found them
And there isnt anything i could ask for that could be better than this.

Winter break is going to be nice. Not having to worry about school, or tests or all the annoying people there. Being able to hang out with friends whenever, and sleeping as late as i want. MMMM Nice.

Today i was told i can sing really well, and my friend told me i was a studette. It was nice to hear. Wether its true or not , who knows but it made me happy

Today was good, and i cant stop smiling because i had such a good day. It makes me happy. Things are getting better. Which is always a good thing. And i cant wait for the dance. Thats going to kick butt. 50's hehe me and casey are going to be the hottest 50's couple there, and chiara and sam are going to be the hottest 60's hippie couple there. Goofy dancing and swing dancing and not to mention alot of fun. Daisy adventure saturday morning then primping the rest of the day.

Weekend now pleasE?

Atleast friday will be an easy day......

Hope everyone has a wonderful Day, and if things arent going right. They will look up. It took alot to realize it. But i finally do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home