Everything lovely and more.

A few years later I found my way back. Madly in love with a boy, starting our lives together in a small house with our two lovely dogs.

Sunday, December 14, 2003

Everythings Made to Be Broken

Has there ever been a time in your life where you just wanted to move away? Move somewhere else and start over new. I’m feeling this way right now. Like maybe it wouldn’t be such a bad thing, to up and leave. Start over with a clean slate. Sometimes this feeling is caused by a difficult time in your life. Or sometimes feeling completely unwanted by everyone causes it. Feeling like there really is no place, that you’re wanted. Feeling awkward and unnoticed by friends. Losing a job, or a loved one, or feeling like you’re slowly losing the friends who mean the most. Whatever the case may be, I really feel like this right now. It’s never a good feeling. Because its always caused my a negative happening. And its like whenever this happens you cant talk to anyone about it. No one would really understand. No actually no one would understand. So you just kind of go on, waiting and hoping for this feeling to pass. And sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn’t. And if it doesn’t you just get used to the feeling, knowing that sooner or later, you will get the chance to start over. When will be my chance to start over?

Maybe winter break will be a good thing for me. Maybe I need to sit down and figure out everything. But there isn’t time. There is no time to do anything anymore. And I’m starting to not have fun with things anymore. I am constantly frustrated, with most aspects of my life. And there isn’t a damn thing I can really do about it. Except sit back and see how things go. I don’t want to sit back anymore. I want things to go my way for once. But hey it wont happen.

Maybe moving a way and starting over wouldn’t be so bad……………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home